Health and Wellbeing
Health & Wellbeing
There are loads of ways we can help you with your health & well being. Here are just a few...
- Give you free, independent, confidential, and non-judgemental advice on lots of things like your mental or sexual health, drinking or drug misuse, exams, money troubles, gambling, bullying, discrimination, harassment, or even being a victim of a crime
- Help you to register with the Health Centre at Queen’s. The team can help you with loads of health issues
- Be here if you fancy a confidential chat with a friendly, welcoming face – no matter how big or small your issue may be
- Be here if you need urgent help - we will put you in touch with the right people quickly
All you have to do is:
- Have a read through all the information we have here. You might just find the answer you’re looking for
- If you can’t find it or you would prefer a bit of a chat simply get in touch
Our expert Advisers are here and happy to help.