How about a comfy hoody for your Club or Society, or maybe you need to kit your team out with the latest gear?
We asked lots of companies to submit a tender for the Clubs & Societies clothing contract. It was highly competitive and we got you the best deal.
We wanted to:
- Find the best clothing company for you
- Make it really easy for you to order what you need
- Make sure you are protected against dodgy dealer’s, for example, late deliveries, no shows, or sky-high prices
- Give Clubs & Societies an identifiable brand whilst representing the University and Queen’s Students’ Union so that you:
- Stand out from the crowd in your professional gear
- Feel good in your threads
- Feel a sense of pride as a Students’ Union Club & Society at Queen’s
There are two clothing companies currently in place for Clubs & Societies:
If you need branded clothing check out the catalogue and get ordering. Don’t forget to check out the guidelines before you order.
If you need help, just give Martina Madden at O’Neill’s a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need non-branded clothing you can choose the range and design that best suits you.
If you need help, just give Karen at The Signature Works a shout at email@example.com
Don’t forget, these are the only two clothing companies that should be used in the first instance. If you want to purchase goods from a different company then University will not approve your purchase order unless you have proof that O'Neill's or Signature Works have been unable to fulfill your order. Just email them to see what they can do for you. Please note that if you ignore these guidelines you will not be protected if something goes wrong.
Your Clubs & Societies Support Officer is here to help. If you have a question, just ask!
Clubs & Societies Coordinator