Travel & Mystery Tours
As a Club & Society you need to let us know when you’re heading off on a trip off-campus to ensure we have all the necessary contacts in case of an emergency.
Please fill in the offsite travel form for any trip that is not on Queen's Campus and outside the regular schedule of activity for your Club/Society.
If there is a high element of risk detailed in your offsite travel form, the Clubs and Societies Support Officer will ask you to fill in a risk assessment form.
Offsite Travel Form
The form must be submitted at least 24 hours before your planned departure date.
It is required if you are:
- Travelling to an event which is not part of your normal Club or Society's activity
- Travelling to an event outside your Club or Society's regular weekly travel programme
- Travelling to a varsity event
- Undertaking a high risk activity such as caving, mountaineering or skydiving
It's not required if you're travelling to your Club or Society's regular weekly activities or training on away trips.
Lead Committee members must also confirm the outcome of the event or activity following all off-site trips.
Mystery Tour - Offsite Travel Form
The form must be submitted at least 1 week before your planned departure date.
Make sure you read and adhere to the policy to ensure that your's gets the go ahead.
This form must be submitted at least 24 hours before your planned departure date.
All Clubs & Societies must consider the risks of their activities and complete a Risk Assessment Form.
- If there is low or no risk of injury, a form must be completed at the start of each academic year
- If your Clubs or Society is undertaking an excursion where there is a high risk, you must complete a Risk Assessment form for each trip
Please send your completed form to your Clubs & Societies Support Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clubs & Societies Coordinator