Make it Happen
Are you currently working on a business idea but need some funding to make it a reality? You could apply for the ‘Make it Happen Fund’ and get up to £500 funding to help start or diversify your business! The fund is available for all undergraduate and postgraduate students at Queen’s and the maximum amount you can apply for is £500.
Not sure whether you should apply? Here are some things worth considering:
- This funding is available for all business ideas, regardless of the area or industry
- You don’t have to have started up to apply for this fund
- You must be a current student to apply or be on a Tier 1 Visa
We will consider all applications, but we are on the lookout for:
- A viable business idea
- An idea that is legal (!)
- An accurate breakdown of what your costs will be and what you need the funding for
- Enthusiasm and passion about your startup
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, then simply fill in the form below, and email it to Enterprise SU at email@example.com
Once we have received your application, we will review it and you will be invited to come in for an informal meeting to discuss your application.