Are you pitch perfect?
Pitch@Palace offers the chance to get your Tech business idea in front of a global audience of influencers who can catapult it to the next level.
Established by The Duke of York, in less than three years Pitch@Palace has helped over 247 businesses grow, with some now enjoying huge global success.
This year Pitch@Palace 11.0 has a broad technology theme and will discover Entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
Pitch@Palace Boot Camp provides 42 Entrepreneurs with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and Pitch@Palace Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring. All participants are asked to Pitch to a Panel of Judges, who will select up to 15 Entrepreneurs to Pitch at St. James’s Palace.
All Entrepreneurs who attend Pitch@Palace Boot Camp are invited to attend Pitch@Palace 7.0 and have the opportunity to network at the event.
In the past, winners have enjoyed a trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and joined HRH The Duke of York on a trip to Saudi which provided the opportunity to meet a number of influential investors.