At SU Advice we have a dedicated team of advisers with a wealth of experience to help you with any academic and other issues that you might be having. We are here to listen to your concerns and provide confidential, impartial advice and guidance to enable you to make informed decisions. We hope that our support can make dealing with issues that arise a little less daunting.
- Give you free, confidential, specialist advice and support on a range of academic and non-academic issues. The advice we provide is completely impartial and independent of the University
- Advise and support you to try and resolve any issues you might be having such as academic appeals, progression issues, academic offences, supervision issues, exceptional circumstances, complaints, disciplinary and fitness to practice hearings
- Help you prepare for meetings or hearings and, where possible, attend them with you if you'd like to be accompanied
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities
- Give you advice on relevant University procedures and regulations
- Point you in the right direction and refer you to other services that may be able to help.
Check out some of the below. It might just answer some of your questions! If you need more information, just get in touch.