- We're operating a one way system - you'll enter the building through the foyer/main staircases and leave using the fire exit stairs
- There will be signage in place with 2 metre floor markings and restricted entry for certain areas. Please ensure you take note of these whenever entering the building. They also may change as we learn more about crowd flow, reopen spaces, and abide by any changing government guidelines
- Only 1 person is allowed in the lift at one time
- Due to the restrictions on office capacity, we have had to make the decision to repurpose Clubroom 1 and Meeting Room 2 for Student Officers and Staff
- All spaces will be cleaned every morning and particularly busy spaces will be cleaned throughout the day
- Cleaning kits are available in all areas for before and after use
SU Staff Teams
If you’d like to chat face to face with staff from the Clubs & Societies, Enterprise SU, Student Voice or Volunteer SU Teams, you will need to make an appointment. You can find out more about how the individual teams will be working in the departments' FAQ sections.
The SU Shop, SU Elmwood
The Shop is currently closed for walk ins, however we can open by request for Queen’s branded clothing, accessories and stationery purchases, during Monday-Friday.
The Speakeasy, Lisburn Road
The Speakeasy is still currently closed, and is due to open early Autumn 2021.
SU Elmwood Building FAQs: