Calling all ambitious, savvy, entrepreneurial women at Queen’s!
Don’t miss out on a chance to expand your network and skill set through taking part in Innovateher, a tailored programme designed to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to enter the world of work.
Through Innovateher you’ll get access to workshops from some of Belfast’s best and brightest on the topics of design thinking, marketing, finance, pitching and leadership.
Prepare to be inspired by those around you as you work alongside like-minded students, get introduced to successful female entrepreneurs, learn from savvy business women and join empowering networks.
By taking part in Innovateher you will...
Develop vital business skills
Through Innovateher you'll have the chance to take part in engaging and interactive sessions led by industry experts. You'll have the opportunity to improve upon vital skills such as:
This year will see a variety of workshops led by successful female businesswomen and entrepreneurs, including:
- Helen Keys: Entrepreneur and Queen's Entrepreneur in Residence
- Catherine McCambridge: Senior Sales Manager at Denman International Limited
- Camilla Long: Entrepreneur and Advisor/Facilitator at Bespoke Comminications
- Become business savvy
Sucessful applicants will have the chance to attend workshops on:
- Idea Generation
- Design Thinking
We also have exciting visits planned during the programme such as;
- Denman Hairbrush Factory
- Ormeau Baths
- Women in Business NI events
- Baker McKenzie
- Meet ambitious female entrepreneurs
Throughout Innovateher you'll be introduced to a variety of inspirational business women. You'll be able to listen and learn from their first-hand experiences and develop your own professional network.
Last year's speakers included:
- Stephanie Gowdy: Student Recruitment Senior Manager at PWC
- Rebekah Johanson: Entrepreneur and founder of 'Lines and Current'
- Orla Smyth: Founder of Nordic coffee shop 'KaffeO'
- Jude Henderson: Head of operations at 'OutsideIn'
- Tanya Martin: Director of 'Mortgage IQ'
- Be rewarded
Upon completion of the programme, you'll be invited to a celebratory graduation event with drinks & nibbles, guest speakers and awards.
Furthermore, as a particpant of Innovateher you will be eligible for a Route A Queen's Degree Plus Award - an amazing addition to your degree (and your CV!)
Applications for Innovateher have now closed and will reopen in August 2020.
Innovateher is proudly sponsored by: