Are you currently working on a business idea but need some funding to make it a reality? You could apply for the ‘Make it Happen Fund’ and get up to £500 funding to help start or diversify your business! The fund is available for all undergraduate and postgraduate students at Queen’s and the maximum amount you can apply for is £500.
Not sure whether you should apply? Here are some things worth considering:
- This funding is available for all business ideas, regardless of the area or industry
- You don’t have to have started up to apply for this fund
- You must be a current student to apply or be on a Tier 1 Visa
We will consider all applications, but we are on the lookout for:
- A viable business idea
- An idea that is legal (!)
- An accurate breakdown of what your costs will be and what you need the funding for
- Enthusiasm and passion about your startup
Applications for the Make it Happen fund are now closed.