Make it Happen
Are you currently working on a business idea but need some funding to make it a reality? You could apply for the ‘Make it Happen Fund’ and get funding to help start or diversify your business! The fund is available for all undergraduate and postgraduate students at Queen’s University Belfast.
Not sure whether you should apply? Here are some things worth considering:
- This funding is available for all business ideas, regardless of the area or industry
- You don’t have to have started up to apply for this fund
- You must be a current student to apply
We will consider all applications, but we are on the lookout for:
- A viable business idea
- An idea that is legal (!)
- An accurate breakdown of what your costs will be and what you need the funding for
- Enthusiasm and passion about your startup
Download the Make It Happen Fund Application Form 2021 and submit to Enterprise SU before the deadline of Midnight on Thursday 18th February.
Please contact us at Enterprise SU if you have any questions: email@example.com
This fund is supported by Santander Universities.