What's The Big Idea?
Have an exciting and novel business idea?
Whether you’ve thought of an idea overnight, or have already started your own business, you could be in with the chance of winning a share of our £3,000 What’s The Big Idea? prize pot.
We’ve 11 awards up for grabs:
- Best Overall Idea
- Most Innovative idea
- Best Green Business Idea
- Best Idea for Global Marketplace
- Best Idea from an International Student
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Best Idea from the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- Best Idea from a Postgraduate Student
- Best Idea for a Social Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology
You’ll also have the chance to meet local entrepreneurs, develop your business skills and compete for even more cash in other competitions.
Applications now closed.
This competition is supported by Ormeau Business Park.