What's the Big Idea?
The ‘What’s the Big Idea?’ competition is open to all students at Queen’s who have exciting and novel business ideas. It's an amazing platform for students to launch their business ideas and to get the chance to win up to £2,800!
Prize categories include:
- Best Overall Business Idea
- Most Innovative Business idea
- Best Green Business Idea
- Best Business Idea for Global Marketplace
- Best Business Idea from an International Student
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Best Business Idea from the Faculty of Medicine, Health & Life Sciences
- Best Business Idea from a Postgraduate Student
- Best Idea for a Social Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology
As well as winning big prizes, you will also have the opportunity to meet local entrepreneurs, develop your creative thinking and business skills and compete for even more cash in other competitions.
Applications for What's the Big Idea have now closed and will reopen in September 2020.