The OMNI Mental Health 2022-23 Survey
We launched our OMNI campaign to raise awareness and gain insight into the mental health of our students.
Some key points we’ve found from our OMNI 2022-23 survey include that:
- 85% of you are concerned about your mental health
- 74% of you struggle with burnout
- 73% of you struggle to balance work, life and study
- 62% of you struggle with deadlines
- 50% of you seriously considered leaving your course
- 49% of you regularly worry about living costs
Based on these findings we’re committing to actions to better support student mental health and wellbeing, including things like:
- offering mental health events, cost of living initiatives, and peer to peer training
- reviewing the student worker hours cap, academic deadlines, and student workload across Schools
- lobbying the University for more counselling, Wednesday afternoons free from class, and an easier Hardship Fund application process
- lobbying the government to reduce student debt
- and much more
Find out what we’re planning on doing to better student mental health in our OMNI Action Plan.
You can also read the full OMNI Survey Results 2022-23.